• To provide planning and programming input into projects within the region at pre-qualification, tender and contract stage through the development of accurate methodologies and sequences.
• Develop meaningful Phase plans, stage drawings and written methodologies to meet the projects contractual requirements.
• Monitor and report to the board of directors the programme status of all current projects.
• Preparing preconstruction/tender programmes, method statements, phasing drawings and other supporting information in support of tenders.
• Provide planning and programming input into prequalification’s and bids which will involve developing the construction methodology.
• Liaising with bid managers, estimators, designers, temporary works department and specialist subcontractors as necessary to develop accurate programmes.
• Preparing presentation material using PowerPoint, Sketch-Up, Paint or similar and presenting our construction proposals at interview.
• Develop 4D planning opportunities.
• At contract stage, work with the site teams to develop the detailed construction, design and procurement programmes and other supporting information required to meet our contractual requirements.
• Provide support to site teams to review progress or update programmes and report as necessary,
• Monitor and report to the board of directors the programme status of current projects.