Information we may collect from you
To facilitate your interest in Warden, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our service and/or products:
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your interests and motives regarding the technology
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
- Various information stored in third party cookies
The information that is processed about you is dependent on the purpose and channel of your enquiry. This includes:
- Enquiries for more information about Warden Construction Limited
- Job applications
- Information provided through our mobile applications
- Investor relations alert service
How we will use your information
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in the context of collection). Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you the information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at Warden
- For market research purposes
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. In those few cases, where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
Information storage and retention
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate. We cannot guarantee the security of any third-party application you may use to transmit your data (for example, internet browsers).
We may transfer and process your data outside of the UK. Where your personal information is to be transferred outside the UK, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to protect your information.
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group who need access to that information to assist you with the purpose of your enquiry.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- That is engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
Links to other sites
Our site and apps may, from time to time, contain links to other websites, mainly those of our partners and clients, but also those of other third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it. We would encourage you to inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want us to process your data, then we may not be able to facilitate your interest in our business.
In the event that you have cause for complaint, please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How to contact us
Warden Registered Office
Damar House, Richard Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2HU
This policy is under regular review. This policy was last amended on 11th June 2020.